It is the end of Day 1 of my 30 day paleo challenge. I would have to say tonight was harder then I thought. Most of the cravings are due to my day of crappy eating before starting my challenge yesterday. Was it necessary? NO. Will it help me not cheat on my challenge? No. Did I pretty much use it as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted? Yes. And now I am paying for it. All of the hard work of getting all of those horrible cravings to go away and here they are knocking on my door again. I will fight through and succeed. I can do anything I put my mind through. PLUS IT'S JUST FOOD DAMMIT!!! I'm gonna go grab an apple;)
Day 1
All natural, no nitrates and fillers Sausage 1 link
1 pear
3 oz chicken
3 cups lettuce
3 spoon fulls of salsa
3 tablespoons avocado
extra lean ground beef with Roma's, yellow onions,mushrooms cooked with cilantro fresh garlic and coconut oil.
lettuce
salsa
apple
almond butter (prob to much but trying to beat my cravings will do better tomo!)
Tomorrow I shop again to fill up on amazing Paleo foods!
salsa
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment