Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 6....


Today is Day 6 of my Paleo Challenge and I can say that there are for sure a few things that I miss. Stupid things like my liquid Stevia and my bars. Oh and that I usually have a non-paleo cheat meal every 6 days or so. I have been having some cravings so I have been changing up my food more than normal. Looking for new recipes and thinking of creative ideas is a must I think on Paleo. Our world is so consumed with all the bad foods that it is very easy to fall back in that trap. Trap of death. And that is truly what it is. What people are eating day in and day out is killing them and it seems to be one of the last thing on every one's mind. Now let me set something straight. I am NOT perfect.Actually nowhere near. I do eat crap from time to time(in moderation) and love not sharing a bottle of wine with anyone. "My Wine...All Mine" as I like to say. But I truly care and worry about what I am eating. For the first time in my life I am not eating a certain way to do a competition, lean up, look better in my bathing suit or to look better than ever in my Birthday dress. I am eating the way I do because I feel the difference. And it is the most amazing feeling in the world. I can't wait to see how I feel on day 30. It can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment