
I had one of my amazing clients Lori tell me yesterday to start blogging healthy idea's/recipes. Most of these will be paleo. This is just how I chose to live my life and what I promote. It can seem like a pain to eat this way until your try. I highly recommend it. It will change your life and your families lives.
This first one is awesome! Enjoy!
Paleo Apple Muffins
Preheat oven to 350 and spray muffin tins with organic cooking spray or line with paper cups.
2 c. almond flour (it can be expensive. I make my own with the food processor and bulk almonds...pulse until it's a cornmeal-like consistency)
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. Arrowroot Powder (you can also buy from bulk section)
1 Banana
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
1 large egg
2 medium apples, diced
Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. Combine wet ingredients in the other. Stir wet into dry and fold in apples.
Bake for 25-30 minutes
Zone/Paleo Blocks (if divided by 12 muffins):
1.25 Carb blocks/2 fat blocks/1.5 protein blocks
If you're counting calories, one equals 85.5 cals.

No comments:
Post a Comment